Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Brufts 2013 (pet show)

123457»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

The non-canine - Jelly the kitten (Post 55)
    I really love this thread, my big favourite was post 25, what a friendly sweet looking dog.

I love that pic too, you've gotta live the oldies! She's very sweet looking!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 96 ✭✭santasbird

I really love this thread, my big favourite was post 25, what a friendly sweet looking dog.

Aww thank you. This is my sweet dog Lucky. Ive had her just over 7yrs and I was told she was about 7 or 8yrs when I got her, so that makes her around 14yrs. She the best dog ever and I love her.

245025.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Pheonix's action shot (Post 69)
    santasbird wrote: »
    Aww thank you. This is my sweet dog Lucky. Ive had her just over 7yrs and I was told she was about 7 or 8yrs when I got her, so that makes her around 14yrs. She the best dog ever and I love her.

The oldies are goldies :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

I demand a recount, it was a fix, a fix I tells ya! :D Kidding! Well done to all, worthy winners!

Advertisement