Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving Cert Help

• 05-03-2013 2:27am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

Hi guys I'm in dire straits at the moment with studying...I have not studied since November , just have no motivation I know 400 points is in my grasp , I'm doing
    English H
    Maths. O
    Gaeilge H
    Biology. H
    Music. H
    Art H
    Lcvp C
    If you have any tips for music, gaelige and maths it would be great!
    I'm currently waiting for a kidney and on dialysis three times a week for the past 9yrs which hasn't stopped me since I got 5 B's 3 B's all higher bar maths n tg...
    Just seem to be in a slump.... Any help or tips are much appriciated!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 662 ✭✭✭aimzLc2

This might not work for you but when i just lost it and couldn't get into studying i did this..
    I took a notebook and wrote my subject on the top of the page, i wrote the chapters i needed to do in order of what i thought was most important to do first/or what i had studied the least
    example for Biology-
    Dna
    ecology
    nervous system,bone
    blood,lymph etc..
    I did this for all my subjects , each time i went to study i would take the first topic , study it for a bit in the book and answer every year it came up in the exam papers. Either do one subject per night and take a few topics or do one topic and move onto the next subject , i know this seems like it would take ages but i got so much more done , i'm sure you could also group topics together to save time, anyway i understand it might not suit you but i hope it could

Advertisement