Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Characters to the TV Show *possible comic/game/tv show spoilers*

• 05-03-2013 12:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭

So just for a bit of fun

What characters would you like to see introduced in S4.

Would it be better creating all new characters not from the comics?

Would any of the characters from The Walking Dead game fit in with the show?

Can you create a character who would fit in the show or bring a new dynamic?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I hope they stay well away from the characters of the game. The TV show made a balls of Andrea, would hate to see the same done to the 2 best characters in the TWD universe. I can't see Negan making it to the TV show, he's a bit too mental I think. Saying that, the tv show could kill off one of the main cast by Negan in one of the most shocking scenes in the comic but doubt they will.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,419 ✭✭✭allanb49

I think after the prison and woodbury this season it will fully branch off from the comics to it's own beat. Kind of like Dexter and the books deviate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'd love to see the guy with the army truck and the scientist fella appear can't for the life of me remember there names now :/

Scratch that main one was Abraham

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,910 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I'd love to see the guy with the army truck and the scientist fella appear can't for the life of me remember there names now :/

Yeah I think Abraham might be introduced next season when the could be leaving
    the prison and heading to Washington for a cure

I think this fella would fill the roll nicely

mv5bmtixotk5njgwnf5bml5banbnxkftztcwndg0mze3mq__v1__sx276_sy385_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Ahh now Abraham needs to be a big angry looking feicer Stephen Lang would be my choice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Scratch that main one was Abraham

God I hate Eugene, the "scientist". Ridiculous character that totally stretches my suspension of disbelief in the comic. With his fat head and his stupid science words. Really hope they don't bring him in.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

I'm upto issue 81 of the comics (only started recently) and yeah the tv made a balls of Andrea, it seemed she was going down the cool sharpshooter route but she's a doe eyed idiot for The Governor. I really doubt they'll (comics up to issue 80 spoiler)
    take Rick's hand as it'd be a difficult to do in the tv show and have it hidden all the time

Advertisement