Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

are there any buses that go to fota park from cork city?

Options
  • 05-03-2013 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

No, only the train (€7.70 return) and it takes about 15 minutes to get there from Kent Station

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

mm interesting. I take it you would have to taxi it from Cobh then

• Registered Users Posts: 3,744 ✭✭✭deRanged

Milly33 wrote: »
    mm interesting. I take it you would have to taxi it from Cobh then

there's a train station in Fota, with an entrance into the Wildlife park, or a path to the house.
    it's all explained on their website

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

All the years going there and I never knew that :eek: haha thank you for letting me know. Would of course after saving be an exciting trip perhaps for the nephews. One of them loves trains and I don't think his been on one in Ireland yet..thank u

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Milly33 wrote: »
    All the years going there and I never knew that :eek: haha thank you for letting me know. Would of course after saving be an exciting trip perhaps for the nephews. One of them loves trains and I don't think his been on one in Ireland yet..thank u

When you posted I was thinking "um oh crap, is there another Fota that I don't know about" :o

The train is very handy, used it on Sunday to go to Fota :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement