Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Khroma Make up

• 05-03-2013 1:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭

I am not a khardasian fan at all but the make up sets look quite nice - anyone tried them and what did you think?

I saw the review on beaut.ie about the mascaras but not much on the eyeshadows and the lip stuff?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Cleaverclogs

hello there,

i recently purchased Khloe Kardasian khroma make up palette, the colours are lovely there made up of matte browns and matallic colors, i found the matte colors to be very chawky and the metallics are hard to blend, the blush and highlight colors are fab, i had no problem applying them..i payed 16 euro for the palette i wouldn't purchase it again i would rather buy the Urban Decay Naked Palette its cost a few euro more but the quality is miles better and has more colors! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭karma403

Are any shops selling it or did you buy online? Wouldn't mind a wee look at it just coz it's the kardashians :):)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭SmokeyEyes

I reviewed Kim's eye and cheek palette, it's not bad, not amazing either. The quality was higher than I expected and the cheek products are nice too, a lot of the blogs have reviewed them now so do a search within Ireland and you'll find some more reviews!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dark Phoenix

Thanks Smokey Eyes I will definately take a look! If you had a sec maybe you would Pm me a link to your blog? You got me hooked on the skin 79 so would like to read about what other good stuff you use :)

Karma I saw it on the www.millies.ie newsletter they sell it on their website and in their stores

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

If you use the code CLOUD10MUM on Cloud 10 Beauty you will get 20% off- think it expires tonight so be quick! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement