Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3-man trad band needed-Blackrock-27/04/13

• 05-03-2013 1:37pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a small trad band to play for a few hours at a family function in a pub in Blackrock on Saturday 27 April. It's an older crowd, so it would be an early gig, probably starting around 7:30, finishing at 10:30 (to be agreed).

It's rather cosy in there, so I'd say max 3-4 musicians. There is probably no need for too much amplification other than a mike. I would appreciate the ability to either liven up the place or be quieter (within reason!) to give people a chance to talk and catch up.

I am looking at various websites etc, but if anybody is interested, please PM an offer + link.

Cheers!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

Ok I got it wrong, the pub is in Blackrock, not Dalkey.

One of our mod overlords might ask a minion to edit the subject field for me if they're feeling magnanimous? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,696 ✭✭✭trad

Corrected

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 2,159 Mod ✭✭✭✭Oink

This thread can now be closed, as we have found a band. Thank you all for your mails, unfortunately we can only hire one band...

Cheers.

Advertisement