Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

barking heads

• 05-03-2013 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭

is there any sites that sale barking heads dog food. think brilliant food but am going through a bag every 2 weeks, at €60 a bag from my local petshop, just seen if i can get it cheaper else where

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,323 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

36 GBP for 12kg bag on Amazon if you sign up for subscription based resupply (with free delivery if I remember correctly).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Viovet have the 12kg bag for 39 pounds a bag. Vetuk have it for 41 pounds for the 12kg bag and they have an offer if you buy a bag that costs over 40 pounds they'll give you 10% off a 2nd bag of the same size food.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Buy 2kg get 2kg free ATM on zooplus.co.uk :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

tk123 wrote: »
    Buy 2kg get 2kg free ATM on zooplus.co.uk :)

I got 16kg for £40 :D

Advertisement