Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who should I enquire about possible debit card fraud

Options
  • 05-03-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭

Had bought a full game from Bigfishgames.com on the the 2nd of March (three days ago) and since then I have been unable to use my card for anything both in ATM machines,shops and online.
    At ATMs i get "unable to carry out this function",in shops i get "card processing error" and in buying my eset antivirus software i get " Security code did not match".
    I am extremely worried that my card/account has been hiijacked.Can somonoe please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Your bank, obviously.

Contact the number on the back of your card. It may have been blocked temporarily for security reasons if they thought something was amiss.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,392 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Talk to your branch first, explaining the transactions and if necessary, have them put you in contact with their fraud / security section.

Advertisement