Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need Mobiles for Review

Options
  • 05-03-2013 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

hi everyone,
    need little help, i am starting a blog related to mobiles and gadgets. i need them for reviews. anybody can guide me , how to get them from companies ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

masker wrote: »
    hi everyone,
    need little help, i am starting a blog related to mobiles and gadgets. i need them for reviews. anybody can guide me , how to get them from companies ?

Wouldn't that be great if every Joe could get mobile phone companies to send out loads of demo units :-)

I'm pretty sure you have to build up a name for yourself before they would even consider it.

There a **** load of fish in the sea too...

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭masker

Wouldn't that be great if every Joe could get mobile phone companies to send out loads of demo units :-)

I'm pretty sure you have to build up a name for yourself before they would even consider it.

There a **** load of fish in the sea too...

i am willing to deposit money for products. just needs to get some info,

Advertisement