If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TUESDAY DEALS FROM JOHN MC (March 5th 2013)

Options
2»

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,278 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

EBuckley wrote: »
    Thanks to Kenny & Chris,

Onkyo CS245 ordered Monday, delivered Tuesday, looking and sounding great since!

Eoin

Hi Eoin,

Glad you're enjoying it :)

If there is anything else we can assist with just let me know.

Chris

quenching wrote: »
    Any of these left? MIght need one delivered to Dublin if there are.

Hi Queen,

Unfortunately we're completely out of them at the moment.  Our warehouse is also getting low of stock :(

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Philips 46PFL7007 - Stunning LED Smart 3D TV
    1 Available Brand New Boxed
    Were £1299.95 - One only available at £899.95
    http://download.p4c.philips.com/files/4/46pfl7007t_12/46pfl7007t_12_pss_eng.pdf

Thanks as ever,

John Mc & Crew

Hi John,

If you get another one of these going a begging let me know. I can't run to full price, but it's tempting at that cost.

Alastair

• Registered Users Posts: 956 ✭✭✭devil-80

Hi Kenny do you know maybe is the Onkyo was posted today to me?
    Thanks
    Daniel

devil-80 wrote: »
    Hi Kenny do you know maybe is the Onkyo was posted today to me?
    Thanks
    Daniel

Hi Daniel,

It did indeed :)

I'll PM you the tracking info now.

Chris

• Advertisement

Thanks very much. Will  let you know when i get it.
    Daniel

Hi Richer i got my Onkyo today but I also paid for cambridge audio speaker cable but cant find it with the package.
    Thanks
    Daniel

Hi Richer i got my Onkyo today but I also paid for cambridge audio speaker cable but cant find it with the package.
    Thanks
    Daniel
    Hi Daniel.

Hmmm very strange. Was there any tape stuck to the side of the package as the cable was in a Richersounds bag taped onto the Onkyo.

I'll have more cable posted out first thing this tomorrow and again apologies for any hassle that this may have caused.

Hi I have only the dockets in that plastic bag on the top of the box, nothing else around the box.

Hi I have only the dockets in that plastic bag on the top of the box, nothing else around the box.

Hi Daniel,

Not sure what has happened there :confused:

Will have some new cable sent out to you via Royal Mail.  

Apologies again.

Chris

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.