Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Engagement Ring

Options
  • 05-03-2013 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭

Hi, I lost my Engagemnet Ring Sunday/Monday in Ardee around Muldoons and Centra shop.I am trying to see if anyone may have found it.If you could help gettng the word out around Ardee me I would appericate it.I will try and find a picture of it and post it up later.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭locum-motion

Hi, I lost my Engagemnet Ring Sunday/Monday in Ardee around Muldoons and Centra shop.I am trying to see if anyone may have found it.If you could help gettng the word out around Ardee me I would appericate it.I will try and find a picture of it and post it up later.

Thank you

I would suggest that you don't post a picture of it.

If someone finds it and hands it in the the Guards, you'll be expected to describe the ring before it's given back to you.

Post a pic here, and anyone could go to the Guards and describe your ring perfetly.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Check with all those Gold for Cash shops to see if anyone's sold it. Hope you find it!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭rachaelf750

Thanks for replying back.On second thougths you are right I'm best not to post a pic.Gonna try the local radio and other media and social media platforms.Hopefully it will turn up,I hope St. Anthony is listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Zil2011

You could ask for a notice to be put in the mass bulletin to get word out? I presume you have notice up in centra and muldoons?

Advertisement