Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech alarm battery?

Options
  • 05-03-2013 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭

So my alarm went off at 3:30 this morning. The box is in our hot press on the landing. Just before the main alarm went off I could hear the box in the hot press beeping for maybe 15 seconds then the alarm set off. The reason given for the alarm going off was 01 exit/entrance.

My question is......does anyone think this might be the battery since the box started to beep before the alarm or that someone actually set off the alarm at the front door?

I have heard of people setting off alarms to see if they are actually turned on then coming back to see if they have been re-set.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

It's a faulty sensor or contact on the front door or a faulty connection on that zone.

Advertisement