Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Goodbye & Thanks For All The Dive Kicks!

Options
  • 05-03-2013 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

Well, as you will know by now ( and are probably sick of hearing about at this point. ) I have decided that I'm not leveling up here at all. So, I am shipping out to Australia this time next week, to beast some Aussie scrubs and for the journey as well ( I also I fully intend on going to Shadowloo Showdown when that pops up. )

If anyone here is interested in following my exploits while I'm away, you can check out my blog here, it is also linked in my signature.

Of course, I'll still post here and pop into the IRC whenever I can inbetween avoiding being killed by everything that wants me dead over there and eating Skippy.

I also thought I'd sound off on some you lot here;

AJ - Thanks for organizing all the larger events I've to over the past 2 years. I hope the competitions you help organize in future only get bigger and better.

Sairus - Thanks for basically starting the Cork scene, we couldn't have done it without you really. I hope Japan is going well for you and may you make enough money to end up as playable character in Skull Girls!

Dave ( aka Uberprinny_baal or something ) - Thanks for letting me crash at you place at the weekend of the Evo finals last year. Was a good one, hope the cats are keeping well too.

Dr DooM - What can be said about you Doom, you're a huge contributor to the scene with you're endless stream of videos and putting in more than your fair share of work. You're also a dead nice guy. That said, fighting your Guile is still annoying!

Chunkis - You have good intentions but you come off as a bit of an ass at the best of times. Funny thing is you're actually a nice enough guy in person. Hope things work out for you regardless.

Fergus - I hope you find your own Sakura or Miharu and hopefully don't end up being slapped with a restraining order from said girls. :pac:

Cobelcog - Have you considered using Lo-Salt? The amount of sodium you have in your diet is dangerously high! :D

D4rk Onion - Same message as Cobelcog in regards to salt. Hope you teach Marvel to Fergus without getting annoyed at his unwillingness to drop Hsien-Ko!

Bush - Is there something that is NOT poo to you? If so, do tell! Also, thanks for the jabs at my expense like you uploading a video of me walking into Chuns U2 when I was just a rookie. :pac:

Azza - So... bloody.... lame.

Ladnopoka - Curse you and your Cody, when are you ever going to use a legit character!?

Gouke - Goukens, need I say more?

Silver Steeze - I could lump you in with Azza but you're not as lame.

MackG - Good luck with everything and watch who you invite to your house in future. :pac:

Vizardanto - F***ING STEPS! Sorry man but the amount of complaining you did that weekend is etched into legend. Also, enjoy the status of being the resident salty cork player now that I'm gone.

Doyler - Thanks for encouraging me to drink too much one night, we all know how that ended. Hope you're able to serve justice on a world stage one day.

Shokashi - The Cork scene is good hands with you, man. I hope it goes from strength to strength and that I hopefully have a scene to come back to in 2015!

To everyone else I've forgotten to mention, thank you for being a part of my life in some shape or form over the last few years, be it in the IRC, on XBL or in person. You're all a good bunch and wish you all the best in the future. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Well, as you will know by now ( and are probably sick of hearing about at this point. ) I have decided that I'm not leveling up here at all. So, I am shipping out to Australia this time next week, to beast some Aussie scrubs and for the journey as well ( I also I fully intend on going to Shadowloo Showdown when that pops up. )

If anyone here is interested in following my exploits while I'm away, you can check out my blog here, it is also linked in my signature.

Of course, I'll still post here and pop into the IRC whenever I can inbetween avoiding being killed by everything that wants me dead over there and eating Skippy.

I also thought I'd sound off on some you lot here;

AJ - Thanks for organizing all the larger events I've to over the past 2 years. I hope the competitions you help organize in future only get bigger and better.

Sairus - Thanks for basically starting the Cork scene, we couldn't have done it without you really. I hope Japan is going well for you and may you make enough money to end up as playable character in Skull Girls!

Dave ( aka Uberprinny_baal or something ) - Thanks for letting me crash at you place at the weekend of the Evo finals last year. Was a good one, hope the cats are keeping well too.

Dr DooM - What can be said about you Doom, you're a huge contributor to the scene with you're endless stream of videos and putting in more than your fair share of work. You're also a dead nice guy. That said, fighting your Guile is still annoying!

Chunkis - You have good intentions but you come off as a bit of an ass at the best of times. Funny thing is you're actually a nice enough guy in person. Hope things work out for you regardless.

Fergus - I hope you find your own Sakura or Miharu and hopefully don't end up being slapped with a restraining order from said girls. :pac:

Cobelcog - Have you considered using Lo-Salt? The amount of sodium you have in your diet is dangerously high! :D

D4rk Onion - Same message as Cobelcog in regards to salt. Hope you teach Marvel to Fergus without getting annoyed at his unwillingness to drop Hsien-Ko!

Bush - Is there something that is NOT poo to you? If so, do tell! Also, thanks for the jabs at my expense like you uploading a video of me walking into Chuns U2 when I was just a rookie. :pac:

Azza - So... bloody.... lame.

Ladnopoka - Curse you and your Cody, when are you ever going to use a legit character!?

Gouke - Goukens, need I say more?

Silver Steeze - I could lump you in with Azza but you're not as lame.

MackG - Good luck with everything and watch who you invite to your house in future. :pac:

Vizardanto - F***ING STEPS! Sorry man but the amount of complaining you did that weekend is etched into legend. Also, enjoy the status of being the resident salty cork player now that I'm gone.

Doyler - Thanks for encouraging me to drink too much one night, we all know how that ended. Hope you're able to serve justice on a world stage one day.

Shokashi - The Cork scene is good hands with you, man. I hope it goes from strength to strength and that I hopefully have a scene to come back to in 2015!

To everyone else I've forgotten to mention, thank you for being a part of my life in some shape or form over the last few years, be it in the IRC, on XBL or in person. You're all a good bunch and wish you all the best in the future. :)

I claim #1 Juri as of today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

Nutrient wrote: »
    I claim #1 Juri as of today

best of 5 juri mirrors next casuals :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Fergus_

do you even store > U2?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Fergus_ wrote: »
    do you even store > U2?

U1 way better

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Best of luck Misty, you'll be missed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

Have a good time man! We'll see you somewhere down the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Just a quick update, I'm typing this post from Perth. Yup, made it in one piece... I have a story for the ages to tell about getting to the hostel but that will have to wait until sometime when I'm less bloody jet lagged! :pac:

• Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Wait they have internet in Perth?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Azza wrote: »
    Wait they have internet in Perth?
    It's actually all a big prank. He's still in Cork, but no one in Dublin ever goes to those tournaments so you'll never know. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Sairus wrote: »
    It's actually all a big prank. He's still in Cork, but no one in Dublin ever goes to those tournaments so you'll never know. :pac:

Might as well as be in Cork; It's lashing with Thunder here today! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

Rain never bothers me. I just lame it out.

Advertisement