Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gardai and lorry Headford road

Options
  • 05-03-2013 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

10 mins ago, i looked out the window due to noise, gardai driving ahead of a lorry, beeping and making alot of noise with a convoy of cars behind it with flashing lights.
    anyone else see or know what this is?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Possibly the new bridge for the Fisheries Tower? I think I saw in the paper that they are closing the Wolfe Tone Bridge some night this week to do work on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭swiftman

they were going out the headford road.
    id understand maybe if they were coming in it, they old bridge is gone for awhile so it couldnt of been that being taken away. im sure someone else seen it too.

we'll wait till the football is over till they'll be online

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭sorsha

I just heard it around Briarhill -thought it was an accident.

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭xtradel

Think its the Castlegar camogie team that won something or other.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭dessierb

Its the Traffic lads learning to drive a HGV. Training course

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,467 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Or the launch of the new mobile cop shops :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

swiftman wrote: »
    10 mins ago, i looked out the window due to noise, gardai driving ahead of a lorry, beeping and making alot of noise with a convoy of cars behind it with flashing lights.
    anyone else see or know what this is?

Castlegar Camogie Club won the Camogie All Ireland Intermediate Club final, they were on the traditional tour of the parish with the cup.

I hope you went out to congratulate your neighbours on their achievement.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Possibly the new bridge for the Fisheries Tower? I think I saw in the paper that they are closing the Wolfe Tone Bridge some night this week to do work on it.

Not happening until next week now...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Heard some auld lad at the pool today talking about this.

First thought I had, "I wonder is he on boards?" Jaysus... :o

Advertisement