Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding photo on Touch?

Options
  • 05-03-2013 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,344 ✭✭✭✭

I think this is correct Forum. If not apologies.

I've been trying to add a pic on a couple of posts (found an animal) but when I click on the 'add photo' button it just refreshes my text and does not send me to my pics or anything.
    Don't know if it's always been like this as I hav'nt tried to upload a photo before.
    Galaxy Y 2.3 Opera Mini.
    Thanks. Please move if this should be somewhere else.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,344 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Bump?

Bump again. Thanks to Feedback Mods for moving.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,609 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Danny

We are currently implementing improvements to viewing threads and creating/replying to threads on touch. As part of this we will be improving attachments on touch. We will post when this work is done and if the problems persist you can inform us on the announcement thread.

Hi thesandeman

Can you confirm if you have this issue now that we've migrated to fresh code for touch?

Danny

Hi thesandeman

Can you confirm if you have this issue now that we've migrated to fresh code for touch?

Danny

Going to try and add something to this reply now.

Nope :-(
    Still just refreshes.

• Advertisement

Thanks for the confirmation, I'll file this as a bug to look in to.

Danny

Thanks. I doubt it's on my side as I can add to emails etc.

I'll be honest don't know if we'll get this resolved. We are styling up our own own attachment button and using scripts to trigger the file browser - if Opera mini doesn't support the use of scripts for this action (probably for some weak "security" reason) then it won't ever work. Opera Mini isn't really the best browser on the planet - it's a glorified GIF viewer when compared with the stock browser or Opera Mobile.

That all being said we'll see what comes out of the debugging when we get to it

Danny

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement