Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rabodirect

Options
  • 05-03-2013 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭

I have an account with Rabodirect. I never set up the Money Mover until recently. I don't receive paper statements and I have signed up to online banking to avoid going to branches but apparently a printed statement directly from the BOI website isn't adequate for my money mover. I wouldn't mind but I submitted all the relevant evidence at the time of setting up the account so it's really just an unnecessary hassle in providing a printed statement from the bank for this purpose. I rang bank & requested statement - they sent me an e statement so I figured this would be enough. It's not. Ughhh. Rant over.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Rants = blog content, not forum threads

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement