Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Inset boiler Stoves

• 05-03-2013 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi folks

My Mother wants to put an Inset Boiler Stove in, she has 7 radiators. She wont put in a free standing stove, she has her mind set on one of these.

The house is a 1350 sq foot (Bungalow). Any one have any ideas of what kw stove she will need. Makes, model etc, Any help would be most grateful.

Thanks
    Emmett

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Emmett1

Thanks BTB..... Have you any idea what price they paid? It looks very smart and contemporary, right up her ally. Have they many radiators?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭btb

trade price was 1200 if i remember correctly of 12kw model and 1250 for 16kw. Retail was 1400 and 1450 respectively. Its a small bungalow, approx 1100 sq ft, heatloss calc was 8kw, so using 12kw model, 8 rads most 1500 x 600 singles, one double same size and one 900 x 600 single.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Emmett1

Thanks for that btb, I was talking to the manufactures in Cork this morning, They stated the 16kw would be more than sufficient to her requirements. Cheers again.

Advertisement