Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Assassins Creed IV Black Flag

• 05-03-2013 10:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭

My thoughts of it so far.

• Graphics look amazing
    • I find the theme to be very entertaining and I really liked the naval missions in AC III
    • The character Edward the Grandfather of Connor and Father of Kenway makes it interesting as I really liked Haytam as a character.
    • I found Connor to be rather dull as a character but Edward seems to be promising from watching the trailer.
    The game is coming out in November 1st and what are your first thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

Whoops didn't see the other thread so Mods feel free to merge my post into the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,951 ✭✭✭L5

None of that is in game footage so you can't really say anything about graphics to be fair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭LostBoy101

L5 wrote: »
    None of that is in game footage so you can't really say anything about graphics to be fair.
    Aye thats true and after watching AC III trailers they done their marketing well with great graphics so I'd say the graphics will be the same as the previous.

Advertisement