Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violet Fischer Lovebirds

• 05-03-2013 11:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey!
    Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place, but sure here it goes anyway... I recently bought a pair of Lovebirds and I'd really like to add some more to my collection. I'm looking for a pair of breeding, Violet Fischer Lovebirds, but can't really seem to find many people selling Lovebirds of any kind online. If you knew of anyone selling some or if you could point me in the right direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Please don't be too harsh, I'm new to this :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Where are you based? There are a couple of places on the N11 that sell a wide variety of birds.

Corpsewood Aviaries are in Kilmacanogue have a huge range of birds.

The other is sherwood aviaries

• Registered Users Posts: 3 carol9709

I live in Tallaght, but I drive so I don't mind travelling... Thats brilliant, I look into the two of them!
    Thanks a million :)

Advertisement