Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Airport Parking Codes

Options
  • 05-03-2013 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭

i know the last offer ended on the 5th March just wondering if there is any new codes ones back on,

Thanks in Advance ,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭viv2

Did you try the last code? Ive just tried and im getting the same price as when i booked last week...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

viv2 wrote: »
    Did you try the last code? Ive just tried and im getting the same price as when i booked last week...

i tried last night says error

• Registered Users Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭faolteam

There is nothing out there so

if anybody sees anything maybe get back here thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3,593 ✭✭✭johnnyrotten

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭BobBobBobBob

I'm looking too! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭brophs

Me and all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭evolving_doors

No I'm Spartacus

• Registered Users Posts: 13 tecknopulse

Has anyone the new airport code €10 Online Airport Shopping Voucher for the Loop.ie Promotion Dates – Valid from 8th March 2013 - 7th of April 2013?

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭mbutler2007

i am looking a code also tk

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭JOSman

Me too. Anybody?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 794 ✭✭✭Lima Golf

Has anyone the new airport code €10 Online Airport Shopping Voucher for the Loop.ie Promotion Dates – Valid from 8th March 2013 - 7th of April 2013?

http://www.daa-advertising.com/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=116797

That's the one I have if its any good to you, valid to sept

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,091 ✭✭✭Peterdalkey

any parking code for Dublin airport Travelling Wednesday

Thanks

peter

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭Bannergal

I rang up the parking division and asked was there any new Codes and they told me No and that the prices on line are very good value and there wouldn't be promo codes for quite some time.
    I'm booking for a weekend - can someone let me know which one of these is the quickest to get back to - blue car park, bewleys or quick park? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭lotsoftens

Could be wrong now but looks to me like it's 8 days for the price of 7 at the moment which is handy for those week long trips where the return flight is later in the day than the one going...heading on holidays for a week at the end of may so had been keeping an eye on prices and the best price for the blue car park for 8 days was 39.60....now saying 34.65 even though it still says 4.95 a day...price doesn't change if you pick 7 or 8 days but does if you go to 9 or more....have only checked may....might save a fiver for someone hopefully! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23 msmandy

Hi does anyone have a code for May 13? Much appreciated:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

Can anyone confirm whether I would be able to offset this voucher against a purchase in Dixons in Terminal 2?

Thanks!

Lima Golf wrote: »
    http://www.daa-advertising.com/LiteratureRetrieve.aspx?ID=116797

That's the one I have if its any good to you, valid to sept

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭dinemo6

Any codes for June 2013??

The Ryanair code isn't working anymore...... :confused:

Advertisement