Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Masters in Management (Strategy)

Options
  • 05-03-2013 11:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Is anyone here doing / finished the Management (Strategy) masters in DCU, DIT, or UCD?
    I'm considering applying for it and looking for some info:

- Does the application process involve an interview or personal statement (or both?)
    - What are the assessments like? Is it more project or exam based?
    - Is there much group work?
    - Did you get a job out of it?

Any info would be appreciated!

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 laursheen

Hi there,

As DCU's M.Sc. in Strategy is currently in the first intake there are no graduates but I am happy to introduce you to some of the current students / course chair for their honest opinion if you want to private message me your email address?

Applications are through PAC and interviews are not a requirement but you might be called for one based on your undergraduate degree.

The programme involves a lot of team work and more focused on continuous assessment than exams.

Happy to pass on more information if you want

Laura

*disclaimer* I work in DCU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭neil_18_

laursheen wrote: »
    Hi there,

As DCU's M.Sc. in Strategy is currently in the first intake there are no graduates but I am happy to introduce you to some of the current students / course chair for their honest opinion if you want to private message me your email address?

Applications are through PAC and interviews are not a requirement but you might be called for one based on your undergraduate degree.

The programme involves a lot of team work and more focused on continuous assessment than exams.

Happy to pass on more information if you want

Laura

*disclaimer* I work in DCU

PM sent

Advertisement