Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My News AH thread closure?

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,218 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

My News.

Well today was a bit boring. I had lectures all day and now I'm in the library reading a sh!t thread about a good thread that's long dead. I'll head home soon though because I'm hungry and I've got burgers in the fridge. Nom nom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,186 ✭✭✭BUBBLE WRAP

keith16 wrote: »
    Agreed mate. Its over. The for now part really was a joke, I have no more to say.

So, what's everyone up to this evening? Might watch the footy myself but I might have to work.News.

AVOIDING After Hours. for good! The "my news" thread was the only entertaining thing in AH. :) But sure, a few regular joe's won't me heard. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

no longer feedback.

to those blaming the mods for closign the My News thread, I think we have proof here, its not the mods, its a select few of the posters who cannot stay on topic even when its a thread devoted to giving them the opportunity to have their say.

thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement