Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you have any short term goals?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Fukuyama

PatL23 wrote: »
    Lose 2-3 stone by September.
    Try to concur my huge fear of rejection.
    Start my little business venture.
    Learn some basic German.
    Start talking to women.

I have lost 2 stone since January, down to 15 from 17 stone.
    Although saying that i have lost motivation in the past 2 weeks and my diet has gone to **** because my brain tells me that i haven't changed a bit looks wise :(
    I want to get to 13 stone but i dont know how im going to find the will power(drive) to get there. :(

Keep going.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 122 ✭✭hponboard

pick out a new suit, book yourself in for a hot towel shave and look forward to looking good, the women will talk to you mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,293 ✭✭✭1ZRed

My current short term goal is to have some sexy time with Daenarys Targaryen.

Just need to find a plot hole somewhere in Games of Thrones.
    Saw her doing an interview. Would tap that in a heartbeat!

Mine is to get lifting most days and doing some form of exercise everyday, whether that's cardio, muscle or flexibility training.

Hopefully I can get to my peak fitness for September when I'm going to be taking on a heap of different sport. Can't wait!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,672 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

hponboard wrote: »
    what time did you do
    2h 19s, 19 seconds over target.
    hponboard wrote: »
    what was target?

Really???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 322 ✭✭Apolloyon

Level up on Borderlands.

Finally get around to playing TERA after downloading it.

Finish short story. Start and complete other one.

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Il Trap

PatL23 wrote: »
    Lose 2-3 stone by September.
    Try to concur my huge fear of rejection.
    Start my little business venture.
    Learn some basic German.
    Start talking to women.

I have lost 2 stone since January, down to 15 from 17 stone.
    Although saying that i have lost motivation in the past 2 weeks and my diet has gone to **** because my brain tells me that i haven't changed a bit looks wise :(
    I want to get to 13 stone but i dont know how im going to find the will power(drive) to get there. :(
    Cut out all takeaway and processed ****e, eat vegetables, limit beer. Reduce portion sizes and try and eat just what you need rather that want, if that makes sense. Try eating an apple about 20 mins before a meal as it takes the edge off your hunger. These along with exercise and it will work over time. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭juicyduckie

My short term goal is to lose 5 pounds by April. I've lost 5 pounds since my ex broke up with me in November and plan on being 10 stone even by 1st June. (I'm 5 foot 4.)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,550 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Come up with a long term goal.

My short term goal is to lose 5 pounds by April. I've lost 5 pounds since my ex broke up with me in November and plan on being 10 stone even by 1st June. (I'm 5 foot 4.)
    hit the gym, concentrate on tone not so much on wieght a spinning class would be a great help.

• Advertisement

Really???
    well spotted, i didn't read that message correctly :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭CollardGreens

Wash my hair then have breakfast and a milkshake.

Wash my hair then have breakfast and a milkshake.
    ah the simple things in life, what flavor?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭CollardGreens

Vanilla!

and you?

Vanilla!

and you?
    a vanilla man myself, occasionally strawberry. but breakfast is over since 4am this morning way to early for a milkshake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

My goal is to get a haircut that looks half decent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Have a really productive day in work to make up for 2 days of staring out the window.

Advertisement