Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog found in Kilkenny Sunday 3rd

Options
  • 06-03-2013 12:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭

Hey everyone.... this dog was found in Kilkenny Sunday evening 3rd, wandering the streets looking a bit lost. Now with the Garda and I think onto one of the Kilkenny welfare places the next morning. Please share, she is a lovely little lady who was looking for her owner. Her tag was missing but she had a collar on.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 523 ✭✭✭Helpneeded86

Any connection to this?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056860057

Similar enough looking to be fair.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

Unfortunately not, Blaze was a boy and reunited with his owner a little while back. I can't find any missing posts about her anywhere :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭up for anything

Has she been claimed yet? Just in case not I've put it on my FB page and a couple of others and it's already being shared.

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭abbyw1989

I don't know if she's been claimed or not, I will ring Kilkenny tomorrow and see. I really hope she was, she was a beautiful dog. Thanks so much for sharing her photo :)

Advertisement