Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hibernia Secondary School Teaching Course October 2013

Options
  • 06-03-2013 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭

Hi Everyone,

Is anyone else thinking about doing the PGDE in October 2013? I am all set to apply and really excited about it already.

My subjects are English and CSPE. Well, only English but I believe I can do CSPE as my second subject for the purpose of the course.

Does anyone have a clue when the teaching blocks are if you start in October? Employer needs to know so we can go forward and see what we can organize.

All advice welcome!:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭prancer

5 weeks (on observation included) April 2014
    5 weeks November 2014
    5 weeks February 2015

I started in October last year so I assume the blocks will be the same

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eve12

Hi

I'm thinking of applying for the Oct 2013 PGDE.
    My subjects are Business and Economics but maybe i'll change to Business and CSPE.
    I recently had a baby so just wondering am I taking on too much! Plus I work full time!
    Would to hear more info from students who are doing/completed the course.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 LDenning

Just wondering if anyone starting the PDE in Oct 2013 knows what nights the online tutorials will be? I work in the evenings and I want to be able to give my manager notice on what night's I'll be able to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Niamhy106

Hello there, i have my interview on Wednesday evening and my subjects are English and Economics! Just wondering how you all got on if ye interviewed and what questions are likely to be asked for my subjects?Any help greatly appreciated!!

Advertisement