Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any dedicated 'feedback' sites

Options
  • 06-03-2013 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Are there any good irish or even uk sites that you can upload music, to specifically get feedback. I find it so hard to get opinions, even from my Facebook/ twitter/ soundcloud friends.

Personally, I'd take it as a compliment if a young, new, fellow local dj or producer took time out to send me their stuff in order to get feedback from me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭whiterob81

Apart from here, I post stuff up to the New Talent and Track Reviews forum on www.dnbforum.com and they're normally really good for getting some sort of feedback. There's a lot of people posting there. I don't know if that's the style of music you're into though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭Neurojazz

You can also google Cloudkillers - I developed that site specifically for getting feedback based on the effort you put in yourself :) - We added a live chat area also and it's getting pretty big now :)

The track that you activate on it - put a message in the description that you want WIP feedback and you should get some decent feedback (99% of the spam gets filtered)

The sites been going for nearly 2 years now and is constantly being refined - feel free to talk to myself or moderators on the site if you get a problem :)

p.s. - it's also free :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 MarkLawless84

Neurojazz wrote: »
    You can also google Cloudkillers - I developed that site specifically for getting feedback based on the effort you put in yourself :) - We added a live chat area also and it's getting pretty big now :)

The track that you activate on it - put a message in the description that you want WIP feedback and you should get some decent feedback (99% of the spam gets filtered)

The sites been going for nearly 2 years now and is constantly being refined - feel free to talk to myself or moderators on the site if you get a problem :)

p.s. - it's also free :)

thats your site?? fair do's. ive been using it myself in recent weeks

some other sites ive come across so far also are gearslutz and futureproducers.com

though, it kinda depends on what your producing. but if you specifically request for feedback and are polite then usually you will get a few people willing to comment back

Advertisement