Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2013 NBA DRAFT

15678911»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,344 ✭✭✭buyer95

Hawks drafting 2 point guards back to back is a head scratcher.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Hawks drafting 2 point guards back to back is a head scratcher.
    one is possibly going to the celtics/mavs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,298 ✭✭✭padraig_f

A bit bummed the Bulls didn't go for Dieng, thought he looked a great fit for them, but looks like they went for shooting. Have to find out about Tony Snell, don't know anything about him.

for all the crap he gets david stern can be pretty funny when he wants to be

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,337 ✭✭✭moneyman

Stern was a great commiss, and was in great form tonight.

Kings get McLemore at 7. Would have loved if Noel dropped a spot further, but I'll take it. Hopefully they pick up Mitchell if he's there (two more picks to go) but I have a feeling they'll take Southerland or even Ennis.

What a crazy draft this has been. Cleveland do whatever the f**k they want! I actually loved the Karasev pick, he's a baller and is going to be better than some taken ahead of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

What a night....I've never seen a draft like that!

Some ker-azy and unpredictable stuff from picks to trades. I think it's fair to say no-one saw it coming together quite like that!

People will start looking at Canadian Basketball in a whole new light now with the shock move last night and Wiggins pretty sure to be #1 next year.

Advertisement