Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Housing rentals

Options
  • 06-03-2013 11:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭

Hi Im hoping to move to the Roscrea area soon, where do locals post rental properties? Is there a local newspaper? If so, what day is it printed?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

use daft.ie. It wont cost anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭DaveJac

ya id go with daft too

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭Catxscotch

Yeah Ive been on Daft but there isn't much for Roscrea. Usually some people who aren't internet savvy would put it into the paper, so Im wondering what is the name of the paper and when is it printed?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭digzy

i'm presuming it's the tipperary star you want. Us 'southriders' have the nationalist! There's a free one- south tipp today- I'll go out on a limb here and guess there may be a north tipp today?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭jprboy

digzy wrote: »
    i'm presuming it's the tipperary star you want. Us 'southriders' have the nationalist! There's a free one- south tipp today- I'll go out on a limb here and guess there may be a north tipp today?

No, never heard of a North Tipp today.

You could also try the Nenagh Guardian which hits the shops on Wednesdays.

Also the Midland Tribune (not sure when that comes out).

• Advertisement
Advertisement