Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband and Phone Problems AGAIN!!!

Options
  • 06-03-2013 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

hello, my broadband and phone isnt working again, the phone has no dial tone and the broadband wont sync

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

hello, my broadband and phone isnt working again, the phone has no dial tone and the broadband wont sync

Hi tastyvomit123,

I have been running a few checks, I know it's only been a few hours since your post. Is there still no dial tone or broadband sync on the line?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭tastyvomit123

Hi tastyvomit123,

I have been running a few checks, I know it's only been a few hours since your post. Is there still no dial tone or broadband sync on the line?

Thanks, Mark
    Yeah there's still no dial tone and the broadband wont sync, it stopped working yesterday, i'm tethering my phone at the minute to get internet access

Yeah there's still no dial tone and the broadband wont sync, it stopped working yesterday, i'm tethering my phone at the minute to get internet access

Hi tastyvomit123,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you. I ran some new tests on the telephone line and there seems to be a definite fault. I have added the recent fault history to the case and escalated it to engineers REF: 6686517. I have asked if they can try and get to it as soon as possible and try and insure a permanent resolution.

I will check the case tomorrow and get back to you with an update.

Thanks, Mark

Hi tastyvomit123,

I see the engineer was out today dealing with the fault. It seems to be cleared and testing ok, is everything up and running your end?

Thanks, Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭tastyvomit123

Hi tastyvomit123,

I see the engineer was out today dealing with the fault. It seems to be cleared and testing ok, is everything up and running your end?

Thanks, Mark
    Yeah everything's perfect again, Thank you for your help :)

• Advertisement

Yeah everything's perfect again, Thank you for your help
    Hi tastyvomit123

No problem, glad to hear it : )

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement