Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The thrill of vape mail

Options
  • 06-03-2013 11:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Postie just delivered my package to work. The excitement of opening it and finding the nova stv in my order that I forgot I'd ordered and a 30ml bottle of Wingnuts Select Vanilla Custard when I'd only ordered 10ml. :) Has made my day :D:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Oh and huge thanks for E-smokeireland for super-sizing the juice!

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

got mine supersized yesterday too, not to mention Strawberry Milkshake AND Vanilla Custard taste absolutely amazing.

Esmokeireland seem to be winning hearts and minds well done to them.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

got some juices from ezsmokes new in house range, wild thing and 1's choice

but for whatever reason I can't get any flavour at all from my bulli, dont know if it's broken or if i'm coming down with something so I can't try them

quite annoyed

Oh let me know what the wild thing is like - sounds right up my street (so you'll probably hate it!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,627 ✭✭✭iba

Why are they super-sizing, is it deliberate or a glitch?

How many days does postageusually take?

• Advertisement

Vendors will sometimes give freebies as a thanks for repeat business :-)

Post in Ireland is next day if ordered before 2 I think. I've never had to wait more than that anyway

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

tried wild thing in the spiral, flavour is a bit muted cos of the spiral but it's a nice juice
    very fruity.. and I think I am getting that slight toffee aftertaste.. i think..

• Registered Users Posts: 757 ✭✭✭platinums

iba wrote: »
    Why are they super-sizing, is it deliberate or a glitch?

How many days does postageusually take?

ordered Sunday night, posted Monday 3.30, received Tuesday to Westmeath from Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 371 ✭✭illicit007

platinums wrote: »
    got mine supersized yesterday too, not to mention Strawberry Milkshake AND Vanilla Custard taste absolutely amazing.

I second the strawberry milkshakeness

Provari mini + Nova STV + Wingnuts Select Vanilla Custard = Bliss.

Sitting here with this set up and a cup of tea and I'm happy out

• Advertisement
Advertisement