Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Marathon 2013: Mod Note #316 NO RACE SWAPS

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Itziger

Wow. Krusty gets pb by 19 secs or so!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,695 ✭✭✭Chivito550

2:38:31 for Krusty. Is that a PB?

Pace dropped the last quarter. Must have been tough out there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

Can anyone tell me how Angela McCann is doing? She's leading the way for 22 ladies from our club

• Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭rom

Maria Mc Cambridge 02:38:53
    Claire Mc Carthy 02:39:30

Claire was 3rd in the national champs a few years back. Big PB for her though.

AK333 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me how Angela McCann is doing? She's leading the way for 22 ladies from our club

7th @ 20M , 02:51:56 projected finish

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭climbhigh

... and on the European mountain running championships team in 2013! It was a fantastic run by her: taking the lead near the end and only just losing it to a runner as strong as Maria.

Pauline Curley third in 2:43:00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭AK333

rom wrote: »
    7th @ 20M , 02:51:56 projected finish

Wow, that's brilliant. She's a great ambassador for Clonmel AC. Up Tipp :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭ThePiedPiper

TRR ran 2:42. Absolutely amazing time, but looks like he suffered a bit in the last 10k. Hopefully he'll be happy with it..

Krusty wasn't even chicked! Enjoy the beers. Looking forward to the report. Not to mention Clara's. I have some free time this week so should get through the two of em.

DAVID AKA MACKY 2:46 debut

• Advertisement

How's the wolf fella getting on?

Flippin Hell! ClaraLara in 2.57.30. What a run and a time. From a 1.25 half too. Superb running.

Itziger wrote: »
    Flippin Hell! ClaraLara in 2.57.30. What a run and a time. From a 1.25 half too. Superb running.

9th woman overall. Much respect.

Ecoli's clock is still running so he must have resisted the temptation to finish the thing! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Pacing Mule

Chivito550 wrote: »

Ecoli's clock is still running so he must have resisted the temptation to finish the thing! :)

Boooooo I had him down to finish in the sweepstakes

Edit: He finished it :)

Oh wait, I spoke too soon! 3:00:17 :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

Itziger wrote: »

Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing stuff. Well done CL :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Beef

Any word on Gavlor? Does he have the holy grail?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,818 ✭✭✭nerraw1111

Jackyback has just gone through 40km with a big 3.20 bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭DukeOfDromada

Dory Dory through 20m at 2:32:10, predicted finish 3:19:09. She is still with the 3:20 group, great stuff.

Belcarra on for 3:56 still. That'll be two sub 4hr marathons in 25 hours on two continents if he can keep pace.

• Advertisement

Belcarra on for 3:56 still. That'll be two sub 4hr marathons in 25 hours on two continents if he can keep pace.

Thanks, was just about to ask if he was doing this. What a bloke!

Dory Dory 3:20:59, fantastic result!!!!!
    That 59 sec will give her something to aim for for the next one. :D

VaderMLK (think i've got his name right) 2:57:34, another PB, great stuff!

Ososlo on for 4:34 presently.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Gavlor

Disaster, cruising to a 2.58 only for my hamstring to explode on mile 23. Pulled up and thought my day was done only by some miracle got going again to put everything into for avg 6.28 pace last 3 miles. Tracker time says 3.00.04 so it looks like I missed out again

rom wrote: »

Mountain out of a molehill. Hehir crossed the finished line and finished his race before McCambridge so technically he was the first Irish winner since Sonia, as at that moment in time the women's race still hadn't finished.

Mountain out of a molehill. Hehir crossed the finished line and finished his race before McCambridge so technically he was the first Irish winner since Sonia, as at that moment in time the women's race still hadn't finished.
    Yeah on 2nd thoughts your right. Just think the women's race was excellent today also. That plus it's RTE

Gavlor wrote: »
    Disaster, cruising to a 2.58 only for my hamstring to explode on mile 23. Pulled up and thought my day was done only by some miracle got going again to put everything into for avg 6.28 pace last 3 miles. Tracker time says 3.00.04 so it looks like I missed out again

That's fcukin cruel man. Look to a nice flat marathon next year and you'll cruise in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭eliwallach

Emer911 in 3:58:58 in a beautifully paced marathon. Well done.

Advertisement