Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One Direction Concert - O2 Dublin

Options
  • 06-03-2013 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Can anyone that was at the One Direction Concert in O2 Dublin last night (Tues 5th March) advise what time one direction arrived on stage to start their set and what time the show finished? Many thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 paul03

Looking for the same information myself as I'm the "driver" doing drop off and collect for tonight's concert!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭ALS

they came onstage at 20:30 , finished up about 22:25 last night ,
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Stato

Appreciate the reply ALS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HH1

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if there any buses from the Midlands (Tullamore Area) going to the One Direction concert on 13/03/13???

Have tried Citylink & Bus Eireann but all down to kilbeggan round 9ish??HELPPPPPPP:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭nathan99

Sorry for the random question but could any one value these one direction tickets my friend has?
    they are in the club seats (which are the closest to the front) third row, its two tickets beside eachother... im guessing they are worth alot but how much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,773 ✭✭✭lertsnim

What is the price on the front of the tickets?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

nathan99 wrote: »
    Sorry for the random question but could any one value these one direction tickets my friend has?
    they are in the club seats (which are the closest to the front) third row, its two tickets beside eachother... im guessing they are worth alot but how much?

They are worth "FACE VALUE", nothing more, nothing less...

Plenty genuine people looking for tickets I'm sure. Tell your friend to ask for what they paid plus any additional costs that may have been incurred, i.e. bus/luas/taxi or postage costs to get the tickets to the buyer, NOTHING MORE!!

Maybe if they want to be greedy, add on the price of a Snack Box and can of coke!!!!!

Advertisement