Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What price plan?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭

I think my contract is up shorly with EI and I am not sure what the best plan?

At the moment my plan is set as Value Saver (Day Unit 0.1815, Night Unit 0.0897)

I have storage heating which is used for 9 months of the year

No gas

Water heated by immersion 30 mins per day ususally.

I am out of the aparment weekdays from 9am to 6pm

Any recommendations?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi there,

It would be: 4% discount (off units used) for paying by direct debit, and 2% discount (off units used) for having online billing. This expires 31st March 2014. When your current plan expires, do drop us a private message and we can have these discounts applied for you.

Regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭tartlet

Hi there,

It would be: 4% discount (off units used) for paying by direct debit, and 2% discount (off units used) for having online billing. This expires 31st March 2014. When your current plan expires, do drop us a private message and we can have these discounts applied for you.

Regards,
    Una
    Hi,

Can I PM you my account number as I am not sure when my current plan expires?

Tks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hello again,

Do indeed. I would require your Electric Ireland account number, your name/address in full as they appear on your account, and either your date of birth or the contact telephone number on your account.

Regards,
    Una

Advertisement