Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hen Party

Options
  • 06-03-2013 1:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi Ladies,

I'm hoping that someone could help me with this!! I'm looking for accommodation (preferably apartments) for approx 20 ladies in Carrick on Shannon. Can anyone recommend somewhere? I seen apt's called The Courtyard Apts but I cant find reviews for them anywhere!!

Thank you!!

Comments

Hi OP,
    I've moved your thread to the appropriate forum.
    Leitrim charter now applies.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭mac36

PM sent to memealways. Hope its some help.

Mac

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭ljcoolk

check the link out its houses for rent a few in the centre of carrick
    http://aisleighguesthouse.com/self-catering/

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lorryk

The carrick on shannon suites are lovely to stay in, apart of Murtaghs. I've just booked a hen party with a company that orgainsed accommodation & activities, we get a website with them that the girls just log into & pay themselves, one less headache for the organiser.
    Hope this helps :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 14 creamcracker30

Which niteclub is the best to go to for a hen party? Club 360 or Murtaghs? Is club 360 more for the younger ones? Is Murtaghs too quiet?

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,208 ✭✭✭Gee_G

Which niteclub is the best to go to for a hen party? Club 360 or Murtaghs? Is club 360 more for the younger ones? Is Murtaghs too quiet?

Thanks
    They are both good. I like Murtaghs because you have 3choices, the level you go in is like a disco bar, downstairs over 18's,I think, and upstairs is over 25's. Someone correct me if I'm wrong! You can also reserve booths downstairs I think for Hens!

Advertisement