Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I Re-pierce my nose?

• 06-03-2013 1:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 22

I got my nose (single nostril) pierced last summer in Spain, it was a "question-mark/hook" shaped stud bar and I left it in until Christmas, I got it changed by a piercer in Ireland but it was a straight bar and it was a lot slimmer so it fell out after a few weeks, same thing happened again with another similar studbar so I removed it completely and now it has closed up.

My nose now has a tiny scar on it and I'm wondering can I get it pierced again in the same place or will the scar tissue effect it? Also can I get that "question-mark/hook" shaped bars in Ireland? It was the only one that was comfortable.

Thanks for any help! :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

You should be able to get it pierced again, in at least a similar position. A piercer will be able to tell you if they can go through the same place or not. (Scar tissue can effect this.)

The nose "hook" style jewellery should be available from any of the reputable studios.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Repiercing shouldn't be a problem at all, had it done twice myself with no problems. Claire's Accessories also sell those type of studs in multi packs.

Advertisement