Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor in Drogheda?

Options
  • 06-03-2013 1:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good doctor in Drogheda who will accept medical card patients?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

You could try Dr Shane O'Neill at the Boyne Shopping Centre (at the back - can't miss the large offices).
    They (his wife is also a doctor there besides others too) accept M.Cards.
    Great service there and they really do make the extra effort to stay in contact with patients, even outside office hours when at home they sometimes ring you out of the blue just to check that your ok.
    For the disabled, they even went to the bother of installing a lift in their offices to take persons down to the front lower level - and it exits through a pharmacy (totally separate business entity), handy for prescription to be filled also.
    (They currently look after every member of my family - and that includes my mother and father also)

See: http://www.droghedagp.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭HuntingDrog

Biggins wrote: »
    You could try Dr Shane O'Neill at the Boyne Shopping Centre (at the back - can't miss the large offices).
    Great service there and they really do make the extra effort to stay in contact with patients, even outside office hours when at home they sometimes ring you out of the blue just to check that your ok.
    For the disabled, they even went to the bother of installing a lift in their offices to take persons down to the front lower level - and it exits through a pharmacy (totally separate business entity), handy for prescription to be filled also.
    (They currently look after every member of my family - and that includes my mother and father also)

absolutely second this recommendation.....great doctors and lovely people. My wife and I and 3 kids are with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭irishbrain

Biggins wrote: »

absolutely second this recommendation.....great doctors and lovely people. My wife and I and 3 kids are with them.

Thanks for the suggestion. Sounds like an excellent choice.

Advertisement