Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zimmer - Shannon

• 06-03-2013 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Got called for an aptitude test for Zimmer in Shannon. Does anyone know what this entails?

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

It'll depend on what the job is, but aptitude tests are normally multiple choice questionaires with no right or wrong answers, it's just to just what kind of mentality you have, companies use them to judge if people are suitable for a job or not, e.g. if your aptitude tests comes back saying you are an outdoorsie free spirit who doesn't like to conform or do repeat tasks, comanies may not think you'd be suitable for a production line job.

Do not post the same thread in multiple forums, some of the security software on here may detect it as Spam and delete your account without warning, I deleted your duplicate post in Limerick.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭black & white

It will involve checking for a mechanical aptitude, spatial awareness etc. I know someone who applied there a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 102 ✭✭JaManSnowFlake

How did it go, did you get the job? I'm interested to hear about the company :D

Advertisement