Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final stage of application question

Options
  • 06-03-2013 1:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Sorry if I'm in the wrong spot everyone. I tried searching for this. I'm just confused about the last part of the application. I submitted all my files and I got the letter back saying all was well and 'congratulations you have sumbitted your application' etc etc. However, why does it say on the right hand side 'required by 25th March' if in the left it clearly says 'provided'? I got my application number with the 'W' in front of it which I then proceeded to update on my iec account under 'My Profile CIC number'.

My status says 'submitted' but just confused by the 'required by March 25th' any help would be much obliged and indeed apologies if in wrong place mods.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭gary27

in the mycic home page does it show your submitted application under completed?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 gdpc

Hey Gary cheers, it says 'Completed, transmitted application (cic number) on March 5th. When I click into 'Submission Confirmation' it brings up the PDF document with all my details incl my W******* number. From what I can see, it's all good as long as I have that. My wife has the same on hers even though all submitted and confirmation received.

all you do now is wait for the POE :)

Ermmm....I'm assuming that's good?! :)

gdpc wrote: »
    Ermmm....I'm assuming that's good?! :)

yes thats a good thing :), you can upload the W number (include the W) to your kompass acc, click my profile, then update cic file number and so on.

• Advertisement

cheers, that's piece of mind. Fingers crossed we get the green light

Advertisement