Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Disabling net on nokia c3

Options
  • 06-03-2013 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭

Hi
    I have a problem with my mobile. I'm trying to disconnect the net so I wont unknowingly activate vodafone live. I'm been billed 8 or 9 times per month at 80 cent each time. Frustrating.
    I contacted vodafone but they were no help.
    They did however give me some refund on it a few months back. I was caught up in some scam where at a set time of day I would be billed 80 cent even though I didnt go on the net.
    Id really apreciate any help

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭GreenWolfe

Try deleting or scrambling any data APN's on your C3.

See here, post 4.

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭Espoo

Try deleting or scrambling any data APN's on your C3.

See here, post 4.

Thanks Earth
    I went back to the vodafone shop yesterday. Another one.
    They were more helpful. Fella rang up someone in head office while I was there
    to have net disconnected completely. So hopefully this will be the last of this problem. Strange though they couldnt have done this before for me as they said
    it was not possible for them to disconnect the net

Appreciate your help

Advertisement