Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bus to Shannon Town

• 06-03-2013 2:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭

Hey all, I've to head out to Shannon town for work over the next few days and I'm wondering the the bus stop anywhere near caherdavin, as I'm on the phone I'm not able to navigate their website to search for a full route...

Cheers in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭mud

The timetable for Bus Eireann just says:
    Bus station - Coonagh - Bunratty - Sixmilebridge - Shannon Town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭HattieMcDoogal

Your best bet would be to call the bus station on 061 313333.

I'm pretty sure the bus used to stop at the stop before the Coonagh Roundabout but I think that's gone now?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

There's a bus stop outside the Jetland, one outside Ennis Road Motors and one up between the Greenhills and the Coonagh r/a too.

If you stick your hand out it will stop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

It stops at jetland, coonagh roundabout and an unofficial stop just after ivans.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Walt Jabsco

The bus no longer stop at Ivans. The nearest stop to there is either Jetland or accross from Greenhills.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Cheers for the reply's guys...anyone know how much a day return ticket costs?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Walt Jabsco

9.70 day return to the city centre. :eek: Such a rip off. But not sure about the prices from Caherdavin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

it was 6.60 single and 8.80 return iirc from jetland to the industrial estate back in november

Advertisement