Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Panel Beater around the City

Options
  • 06-03-2013 3:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

We have a 2001 Ford Fiesta which has just passed the NCT which is great but I have some cosmetic rust showing up on the panels of the car and would love to get them cleaned up as we intend keeping the car as a runaround for a few years yet.

I am not willing to spend too much and would nearly attempt doing it myself. Does anyone know of someone that might be interested in this. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

I got a few bits done with Butler's crash repairs out in Freshford over the years.

Extremely good results with them.

You seem to want it done on the cheap though - not sure if that's an option.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Dun Doire

Sky King wrote: »
    I got a few bits done with Butler's crash repairs out in Freshford over the years.

Extremely good results with them.

You seem to want it done on the cheap though - not sure if that's an option.

I have a few little patches to be done. I might end up doing it myself. The car is 12 years old so as long as it looked half decent I would be delighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭S28382

If its small damage then its not such a big deal to do a DIY on it, get the right colour match when your respraying it or it will look ****e.

Advertisement