Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New housing estate selling off the plans in Blanchardstown

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,653 ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Don't know why people are going on about the traffic noise.

There are loads of houses built nearer, if not right on noisy roads.
    What are the name of those houses just on a little bit - right on the edge of blanchardstown village - built around a little circular courtyard I think?? Opposite the bell.

And then all the houses right on the main Navan Road.

I'd take one of these houses in a shot! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Perhaps it's the perception rather than the reality that is so off putting to many people posting here. I have to admit when I spotted them going up as our train slowed down to pull into Castleknock, you'd have a birds eye view of commuter packed trains along with one of the free flowing elevated m50 lanes going right by you also. It just looked all wrong. Sure, many of us live with other apartment blocks or houses on top of us but they somehow seem more acceptable then a busy train line with a clear view of your windows and a massive concrete hulk of roadway zipping by you.

Personally, if I had the type of money they're asking for them, I'd buy a far more spacious home with decent front and secluded back gardens in Coolmine, Clonee, Lucan or Dunboyne with better views.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I'd be more wary of the copious amounts of insects that will be about during the summer. It seems like the perfect storm for midges.

Advertisement