Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7" tablet with hdmi

Options
  • 06-03-2013 6:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭

Anyone recommend a 7" tablet that will do HDMI out with flash to stream YouTube and some live footie out to a tv? Want to use it on the bus daily so need 6 hours battery if possible. Want a good unit, Lenovo ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,075 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Fiskar wrote: »
    Anyone recommend a 7" tablet that will do HDMI out with flash to stream YouTube and some live footie out to a tv? Want to use it on the bus daily so need 6 hours battery if possible. Want a good unit, Lenovo ?

I bought the Ainol Flame just before Christmas. I don't use it a whole lot as I am close to laptops most of the time, but I do bring it travelling. I love it, and think it was great value....screen and sound are both good in my view. Don't know about the battery life, but I doubt you would gte 6 hours. It has HDMI out and also has a slot of a micro SD card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭Fiskar

Might get the Kindle Fire HD although I have my eye on the Archos 80 Titanium for the same money.

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭richardw001

Fiskar wrote: »
    Might get the Kindle Fire HD although I have my eye on the Archos 80 Titanium for the same money.

Take a look at the cyclone thread - might be an option ?

Advertisement