Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't open a new thread in any of the Talk To forums

Options
  • 06-03-2013 8:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭

Whenever I click on the "Ask a Question" button in any of the "Talk To" forums nothing happens. The focus stays on the Search tab. The URL changes to http://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1558#tabs-newthread, for example, but the page doesn't change.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Clear your cache and try again. That link works fine for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭ppshay

Cleared the cache but didn't solve the problem. I think it's my old Firefox browser. Don't have the problem in IE8.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,312 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

How old?

Updated to FF12 and all is OK again. Thanks.

The current is 19. 12 is ancient.

• Advertisement

I updated from 3. :)

Advertisement