Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bike Session

Options
  • 06-03-2013 8:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

So today I did 3*10km reps on the bike with 5 mins easy spin between them. I hit 16.20, 16.10, 16.05. Basically I'm wondering if this is any good? It is accurate as done on garmin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

A lot of factors here

Was the wind with or against you
    What was the course profile like
    Was it the same 10k route each time
    Were you drafting ;)

But certainly if you could maintain that pace for 20k a sub 33 time trial in normal conditions will place you very high up on the bike splits

• Registered Users Posts: 9 tball1

catweazle wrote: »
    A lot of factors here

Was the wind with or against you
    What was the course profile like
    Was it the same 10k route each time
    Were you drafting ;)

But certainly if you could maintain that pace for 20k a sub 33 time trial in normal conditions will place you very high up on the bike splits

Thanks for that. Did a 5km out and back loop with wind behind on way out and against on way back. Mainly flat with some small rolling hills and did it on my own. Did the same loop each time also.

Advertisement