Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Stamullen

Options
  • 06-03-2013 8:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

We're moving to Stamullen from Belgium in a couple of weeks and I'm wondering is broadband rolled out over the estates?
    When we were living in Garristown we could only get Internet on the dongle yolk but as I will be needing it for work, I need a much more reliable and fast connection.
    Any advice would be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭rpurfield

it depends where your going to be as far as i know the orchard gracmeadows and forgehill have upc cable down but the rest of the village hasnt.im in glasheen and ive ripple com its 8meg costs 44 a month but theyve a useage allowance, which im not sure of what it is as ive never hit it.wed sky around the other week they are starting to provide broadband thru and exchange in balbriggan whenever they get round to it.

Advertisement