Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Please

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

How do you find the size of your new unit towards the smokegreens? When I opened her up I was a bit ... woah! [As I also got an extra larger battery and a clear atomizer that makes a fairly large 'e-cig'!] - I got 2 x 650 mah with the kit and they're not so overwhelming.

I ordered the cigarrillos naturale too, but from house of liquid. A euro cheaper :D but you'll probably get yours first being from an irish site.

I just got my Ego C kit today, and not touched the smokegreens once! The hit I get from the new kit is so much more satisfying.

I got some menthol, from vapourireland, think it's dekang? It's ok, bit clinical tasting at first but I'm getting used to it. I got plain tobacco from another site and well, it's better than the smoke green tobacco stuff, but still not great. I've been messing about mixing them together and the results were quite nice. Maybe try mixing some of yours in a separate bottle?

Hoping the Cigarrillos will be much better.

I've ordered a bunch of other flavours for the craic too :D I love experimenting.

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

The cigarrillos will knock your socks off.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭decdev

yes m8 wow a bit big ok im a tiler so have not brought to work and wont either have the smoke green for that with 2 cartridges left lol. I ordered cartomisers today too for the new kit so will give them a try but will be looking for a solution for work soon.
    As for the hit cool im around 3.8-4 voltage on the battery and happy with that and for flavours oh man i got extreme menthol though not tried that yet nut juice which i just started and so far its ok sweet though,ry-c10 which i thought was sweet first but settled into it after a while favourite of samples i got, ry4-a only one word oooohhhhhh yuk ok 2 words lol, and last virginia fire cure tobac not for me so if i needed one or two of these id buy the ry-c10 tobacco again but as jamie is here m8 im hoping for cigarellos or whatever it is lol.
    For work im not sure yet need somthin to fit in pocket handy enough we'll see

also seen your thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056902071 about refilling, that adapter looks good but they want mad price to ship lol would be perfect for me for work but anyway

The JAC vap set with the mini cigs? I got free shipping - it's not a cheap kit once VAT is added on end, but looks perfect for your needs.

• Advertisement

yes it does m8 but was thinking more in the lines of smaller battery with cartomisers but again not sure m8 thanks for that

It is the smaller ciggy sized ones. Look at the V1P set. They're no bigger than a smoke green ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Hoping the Cigarrillos will be much better.

I've ordered a bunch of other flavours for the craic too :D I love experimenting.

As mentioned before Cigarrillos is a bit of an aquired taste. When I first tried it I was like "WTF? Seriously what's all the fuse about this it's not that good at all" Wasn't even sure if I liked it. Tried it again after a wee while... it wasn't as bad as I first remembered. Had a whole big bottle of it, so wanted to give it a second chance. Glad I did, it really grew on me, I ended up vaping the whole bottle.

It's a bit of craic alright aye. When you first start of it's a LOT of fun. The novelty wears off a little. But the thrill of vape mail never goes away :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭Green Hornet

I found the cigarillos too cigar tasting altogether. It was authentic though.

Is there a more cigarette tasting one? I'd the Eden or Virginia Prime more mellow?

I found the cigarillos too cigar tasting altogether. It was authentic though.

Is there a more cigarette tasting one? I'd the Eden or Virginia Prime more mellow?

The eden is just added apple and the Virgina prime is stronger again. The cigarillos isn't that strong, are you sure you didn't use the Puros?

• Advertisement

No, I used the cigarillos alright. Still have the remains of the bottle here.....steeped for about 8 months ha ha....almost all gone but might try a drop tomorrow.

Maybe try dekang RY-4? Light tobacco taste with a bit of a caramel finish? It's also cheap as chips.

Might try it. I actually like the Hangsen RY4 and its dirt cheap as well from BV, 100ml for 14 euro but it ships in a tub like container.....

The JAC vap set with the mini cigs? I got free shipping - it's not a cheap kit once VAT is added on end, but looks perfect for your needs.

it looks nice kit but with this http://www.madvapes.com/10-ml-11mg-6315.html and delivery its only half the price of the Jac kit and could still use the smokegreen batteries with some new refillable cartomisers oh choices choices lol :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

decdev wrote: »
    it looks nice kit but with this http://www.madvapes.com/10-ml-11mg-6315.html and delivery its only half the price of the Jac kit and could still use the smokegreen batteries with some new refillable cartomisers oh choices choices lol :eek:
    Be careful as I think the 808D-1 (Smoke Green and Jacvapour batteries) batteries are E8 not E9, the E9 batteries are the 808D-2 which is the Green smoke from http://www.greensmoke.co.uk/catalog/green-smoke/electric-cigarette-battery/prod_2.html

ok thanks for that update phew could have saved me lol

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

decdev wrote: »
    ok thanks for that update phew could have saved me lol
    Nothing worse than waiting for new gear to arrive only finding they not compatible with anything else you got :o
    I got caught out like that when I ordered cartridges from Jacvapour only to find that Smoke Green batteries only worked with own type of cartridges and not the vast majority on sale out there so had to buy batteries from Jacvapour, your fairly limited to flavours with the Smoke Green set up though I loved their Coffee flavour ones.

mmm ok its either Jacvapour or innokin then for work thanks

EDIT: WHOOPS.

Reviews I've seen , like this one, for the V1P all seem positive.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vC8gFYhm1js

• Advertisement

Mixed up companies, sorry, never used Jacvapour.

Ah righty, edited my posts then to keep things smooth :) I'll know more next week when I get hands on with the kit. It's not for myself, it's for herself :D but I will have a go ;) might steal the second battery to have one in the pocket for outdoors.

another question guys refillable cartomisers how long do they last usually if i was to get the innokin or the Jac vapour V1P
    as in not refilling it but before you have to change it i mean

I'd say about 4-5 uses per each cart. Maybe even a week? Best order a set of blanks when ordering the set first. They're cheap at least.

I ordered menthol fill for the set, you get the 5 filled inc. Then ordered a set of blanks and a bottle of cherry juice.

lol cherry ooooohhhh no thanks m8 tobacco for me hahahhaha

It's not for me ;) Though I had some banana yesterday :D

I'm puffing RY4 atm. It's nice enough, a bit ... carmelish with a hint of tobacco.

didnt like that Ry4- m8 but Ry-c10 was not bad would get again

• Registered Users Posts: 899 ✭✭✭StickyIcky

Ry-c10 I'd get again also. Ry4 I wasn't keen on alson to much caramel or something.

I posted earlier about cigarillos and how I didn't like it. Got it 8 months ago and put it in the shed, just in case....

Talking about it reminded me and I thought Id try some. Holy cow! Can't get enough of the stuff now! What the hell is that about??

Only real difference as far as I can tell is that I'm using it in Clockworks RDA with a mesh wick. Probably used Si before. That and the fact it's been steeped for 8 months......

• Advertisement

I read somewhere that tobacco flavours benefit most from steeping, that must be it?

I have a few flavours steeping that I wasn't too gone on - Is it ok to just leave them with lids off if they have that long nose spout? Will they get enough air? They're in the press overnight and there's no obvious scent in there.

I like the RY4 as I knew going in it was caramel. I think some are disappointed it's not more of a tobacco flav, but the plain tobacco I've tried so far is nothing like tobacco anyway. Hoping the cigarrillo stuff after a steep will do the trick.

Advertisement