Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice Please

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

I posted earlier about cigarillos and how I didn't like it. Got it 8 months ago and put it in the shed, just in case....

Talking about it reminded me and I thought Id try some. Holy cow! Can't get enough of the stuff now! What the hell is that about??

Only real difference as far as I can tell is that I'm using it in Clockworks RDA with a mesh wick. Probably used Si before. That and the fact it's been steeped for 8 months......

I use silica wicks myself. Steeping is a big one with the cigarillos alright. I try to make sure that I'll have a bottle ordered long before I run out so I can let it steep.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭decdev

I posted earlier about cigarillos and how I didn't like it. Got it 8 months ago and put it in the shed, just in case....

Talking about it reminded me and I thought Id try some. Holy cow! Can't get enough of the stuff now! What the hell is that about??

Only real difference as far as I can tell is that I'm using it in Clockworks RDA with a mesh wick. Probably used Si before. That and the fact it's been steeped for 8 months......
    eight months and it aint turned green lol all good hahaha :D

Hey Fellas another question i got the Kanger T3 here it is
    http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/kangtwist.htm is the chargers i got with this 510 connection or not cheers as im thinking of just buying a couple 510 batteries and carts to go with it but need to know if i need chargers or not its for work as i said before but dont want to spend too much as before buying this i bought the smoke green kit for 50 quid also lol so im going against the idea now of buying the Jac vapour or innokin kits cheers

ok i have just found out i need an adapter cheers folks

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

If your buying the small 510 batteries just be careful of the mah of the lead and charger. The 510 batteries usually have a 120mah charger lead where as the ego fast charger lead is around 450mah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The chargers are fairly cheap, probably as cheap as an adapter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Vaperus wrote: »
    If your buying the small 510 batteries just be careful of the mah of the lead and charger. The 510 batteries usually have a 120mah charger lead where as the ego fast charger lead is around 450mah
    Happened to me once, charged a ego mini 350 mah on a 510 120 mah charger and the bloody thing blew up on me, scalded the wall around the socket and sent showers of burning rubber all around the kitchen setting my kitchen roll on fire, scared the **** out me (luckily it my kitchen at work and managed to keep vaping out as the cause), I really though that a lower rated charger on a higher rated battery would be ok, I understand the other way around could cause damage but the way I was doing.
    Just goes to prove, do what it says on the can.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

P.I.T.A wrote: »
    Happened to me once, charged a ego mini 350 mah on a 510 120 mah charger and the bloody thing blew up on me, scalded the wall around the socket and sent showers of burning rubber all around the kitchen setting my kitchen roll on fire, scared the **** out me (luckily it my kitchen at work and managed to keep vaping out as the cause), I really though that a lower rated charger on a higher rated battery would be ok, I understand the other way around could cause damage but the way I was doing.
    Just goes to prove, do what it says on the can.
    Holy sh*t, and they say never leave a charging battery unattended, my thinking is ALWAYS leave a charging battery unattended, wouldnt fancy that happening with my kid around.
    I always charge my batteries in an unused room, want to get one of those charging bags 2!

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭P.I.T.A

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    want to get one of those charging bags 2!
    I bought one from Mark at Vaperus and now always put my batteries in there to charge whether I'm at home or out, many times while charging I could be cutting the grass or being in the other end of the house and might not hear a bang, but now have peace of mind knowing batteries are being charged in a protective bag.

jamie72 wrote: »
    They must only have the big bottles left. Cigarillos is what I use. I need some anyway, so try it, and if you don't like it, i'll give you €20 for the remainder :)

http://www.e-smokeireland.eu/product-p/eltorocn60.htm

Hi and thanks Jamie got it today now i know you are to steep it and i have for about 4-5 hours which is probably not enough but gave it a go and m8 you can get new bottle yourself im keeping this lol thanks m8 let you know more after a day or two

• Registered Users Posts: 877 ✭✭✭jamie72

Mr. Chrome wrote: »
    Holy sh*t, and they say never leave a charging battery unattended, my thinking is ALWAYS leave a charging battery unattended, wouldnt fancy that happening with my kid around.
    I always charge my batteries in an unused room, want to get one of those charging bags 2!

I charge my egos with a 2amp iPad charger!

edit: Just seen your reply decdev, I told you you'd like it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭Mr. Chrome

Vaperus wrote: »
    Probably a stupid question, but is there any danger in charging a 1000mah ego with a 500mah plug and a 2v, 420mah output lead? Think it came from an old riva kit.

• Registered Users Posts: 351 ✭✭Vaperus

That should be fine usually you should be using a lower charger than the battery

Advertisement