Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Co2 blowback sig 226?

• 06-03-2013 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭

I was just wondering, are there actually any Co2 sig 226s in production? If so are they being sold any where in Ireland? I am sik of not being able to use my guns for 4-5 months of the year and I sigs are the only gun I want. :/
    Thanks for your help guys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭.K.A.L.I.M.A.

stevie4568 wrote: »
    I was just wondering, are there actually any Co2 sig 226s in production? If so are they being sold any where in Ireland? I am sik of not being able to use my guns for 4-5 months of the year and I sigs are the only gun I want. :/

KJW makes a Sig called the SIG P226 X-Five, and it's C02.:
    GP_SA_28514_lg.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,440 ✭✭✭✭thermo

moved to questions

hobby airsoft sell the kjw sig p226 E2 which is co2.

P226E2-240x240.jpg

great bit of kit, picked one up myself a couple of weeks ago, well worth the money.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭stevie4568

Oh sorry Thermo thanks for moving this to the right place. And cheers lads I'll be picking one of them up asap!

Oh sorry Thermo thanks for moving this to the right place. And cheers lads I'll be picking one of them up asap!

no bothers, and good choice!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

it's pretty new too so I'd say you'll be one of few to own one for a while after the KRISS and all those nice guns came out :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Maybe I'm exceptionally lucky but my green gas TM pistols (P226 E2 and 1911 MEU) outshoot any CO2 pistol, any time of the year. I've used both in temperatures of just 2 or 3 degrees and they have the range of most aegs.

I did buy a CO2 pistol as I used to think like you, ie my green gas pistols would be useless in the cold but its the CO2 pistol that gets left in its box as my TM pistols outshoot it easily, at any temperature.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

that's because they're TM Dave :) plastic slides means they recoil easier with less gas, also it's prob the mag design which minimises cool down. As for them outranging, well that's just the TM pixie dust in the hop up :p

Maybe I'm exceptionally lucky but my green gas TM pistols (P226 E2 and 1911 MEU) outshoot any CO2 pistol,

the tm's are good, i have owned a few myself but the inokatsu 1911 knocks the spots off a tm any day, which is sayinig something as im a HUGE tm fan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

thermo wrote: »
    the tm's are good, i have owned a few myself but the inokatsu 1911 knocks the spots off a tm any day, which is sayinig something as im a HUGE tm fan!

Yeah but you're talking about paying multiples for the inokatsu over the 200 yoyos I paid for my TM1911.

I've gone "one on one" with my TM p226 against a guy firing an ak47 and I got the kill;). He couldn't believe a pistol could match him for range and accuracy. TM give the best bang for your buck (leaves the door open for the double entendres:D)

• Advertisement

true, but you do get what you pay for!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

i witnessed a test between a sig p229 gas and a we glock 17 gas and the glock came out on top by a mile so in my view it depends on the gun and not the gas thats in it. i was all set to buy a 1911 colt co2 until i see the we glock in action it changed my mind the we glock is now on top of the list

Advertisement