Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog kennels louth/cavan/north dublin areas

• 06-03-2013 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi all
    We have a rescue dog this past two years. He travels almost everywhere with us, sleeps indoors and is used to being very much a part of the family ie. on sofa watching tv with us! We think he deserves it having had such a bad start to life. He was at deaths door when we got him due to neglect. We will need to look at kennelling soon for family wedding abroad and want to be sure he is in a nice place....any recomendations in above areas?
    Thanks
    T

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

I have the perfect place for him.....I will pm the details.

Couches, taken for beach walk everyday....

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

I don't know if we're talking about the same place Ginge, but I've plenty of good reports about Beabeg Home Boarding :)

https://www.facebook.com/BeabegBoarding

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 900 ✭✭✭650Ginge

Yes we are and that our two Casper and Rua on the FB page.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,770 Mod ✭✭✭✭DBB

650Ginge wrote: »
    Yes we are and that our two Casper and Rua on the FB page.

Oh wow! What beautiful dogs! Clare must've thought she was seeing double, or quadruple, with all those Irish Setters :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

DBB wrote: »

Oh wow! What beautiful dogs! Clare must've thought she was seeing double, or quadruple, with all those Irish Setters :p

I recommend Clare too. My dog had the best time there, fab setup for dogs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10 TullyBobCat

Thank you all so much....this is exactly the sort of place i was hoping to find! I would have no doubt that he will be in his element!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

650Ginge wrote: »
    I have the perfect place for him.....I will pm the details.

Couches, taken for beach walk everyday....

Would you be able to PM contact details to me as well - our two have lost their existing boarding facilities which the Planning Office closed. I'm glad to see a similar set up so close by.

DBB posted the Facebook link above..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Also would have to recommend Beabeg and Clare. We leave Roxie there all the time and she loves it.

hmmm, now the secret is out will there be any space for her when we go away these days!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

DBB wrote: »

This is why I think Bailey would love it - he thinks every setter he sees is his friend Rebel - what would he be like with 2 of them or even more lol!! :p

• Advertisement

tk123 wrote: »

This is why I think Bailey would love it - he thinks every setter he sees is his friend Rebel - what would he be like with 2 of them or even more lol!! :p

Haha there were four of them the day I was there! Poor Bailey!

Advertisement